Christie Machuk, GBA
Christie has grown up in the Peace Region and has resided in Grande Prairie since 2004. She has been with the team since 2010 and after spending years in the group insurance department she became the Office Manager and a Partner with the firm in 2015. As Office Manager she assists the staff where required and looks after the day to day operations of the office. Customer service is an integral part of Neil & Associates (2006) Inc. Christie welcomes client feedback as it allows us to improve customer service and ensure that our quality and service exceed client expectations.
Christie strives to build trust and strong long term relationships with Neil & Associates clients.
Christie is active in the community volunteering for many organizations and continually pursuing further education:
- Holds Group Benefit Associate (GBA) designation
- Member of the Grande Prairie Regional College Office Administration Advisory Committee
- Board member of the Stepping Stones Daycare Society
- Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer
- United Way Tools 4 School volunteer