Qualified Associate Financial Planner and Elder Planning Counselor Tab Pollock’s focus is helping people understand, simplify and navigate the complex aspects of their long term financial plan. As a well-respected advisor with Neil and Associates since 2010, Tab possesses a wealth of knowledge and expertise when it comes to setting up his clients for future success.
Tab brings a genuine passion and pride to his work as an Insurance Advisor and Investment Representative. Licensed in mutual funds, Tab also assists clients with financial, retirement and estate planning as well as investing. His honesty and loyalty paired with his respectful, thorough approach means he takes ample time to educate his clients, ensuring they have all the information they need to make sound decisions, protect themselves and achieve their financial goals.
Outside of work and volunteering, Tab likes to keep an active lifestyle playing hockey and golf, spending time with his family and traveling internationally.
He is very active in the community volunteering for many organizations and continually pursuing further education:
- Past director and past chair of the Grande Prairie District Chamber of Commerce
- Past chair of the Alberta Chamber of Commerce
- Certified dual program Dale Carnegie instructor
- Past President of the Swan City Rotary Club
- Past director on the Canadian Chamber of Commerce Board
- Past vice-chair and public member on the Grande Prairie Regional College Board of Governors.
- Past vice-president for the board of the Northern Alberta Chapter of Advocis
- Member of Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA)
- Holds “Elder Planning Counselor” designation – EPC ®
- Qualified Associate Financial Planner designation – QAFP™
Tab has strong communication and leadership skills and his ability to build strong relationships are Tab’s strengths. He is a born leader and respected in his industry and the community.