Rob has provided insurance, financial and estate planning services to families, business owners and professionals since 1984. Rob has achieved his designation as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), as well as his Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA) designation in 2018. The FEA program is designed for individuals who work in the family business field and want to assist families to achieve their goals.
Rob and his wife, Cecile, are both active community volunteers and supporters. They are proud to give back to their community and are very thankful for everything they have.
Rob has been acknowledged in the insurance industry by receiving awards such as overall sales leader, excellence in life insurance sales, and recognition of outstanding Group Benefit sales. Rob has been a consistent top financial advisor and is among the leading producers within the insurance industry since beginning his career.
Rob was the 2017 recipient of the Jack Hopwood Award. This award is given to Great West Life Assurance Company advisors who continually support their clients and their communities. To celebrate these exceptional advisors, every two years Great West Life presents the Jack Hopwood Memorial award to an advisor who best emulates Jack Hopwood’s dedication to the community.
Neil & Associates (2006) Inc. was the 2017 recipient of the Dan H. Minchin Award. This award was established in 1995 by the Grande Prairie Chamber of Commerce and it recognizes local businesses for long term achievement. This award recognizes a longstanding business member that has established itself as an exemplary business, has become a cornerstone of the greater Grande Prairie area, and is a strong supporter of the Chamber.
“I am very proud of the team we have assembled at Neil & Associates. Each and every member of our firm is dedicated to providing quality, caring service to our clients.”
“As our firm grows I am pleased that our team members invest in training to better themselves, learn more and serve our clients better.”
- Former member of the Agents Advisory Council with Great West Life
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of CALU (Conference & Advanced Life Underwriting)
- Former President of the Grande Prairie chapter of Advocis, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Former Chair of the Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital Foundation
- Former provincial board member of Alberta Alcohol & Drug Commission (AADAC)
- Member & past president of the Swan City Rotary Club
- Former board member of Child Adolescent Services Association in Edmonton
- Former board member of the Community Foundation of Northwestern Alberta