Rob Neil, CLU, FEA
Insurance Advisor and Investment Representative
Rob has provided insurance, financial and estate planning services to families, business owners and professionals since 1984. He is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, an industry group that recognizes excellence in the financial planning sector. As well, Rob has achieved his designation as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU). Rob and his wife, Cecile, are both active community volunteers and supporters.
Rob has been acknowledged in the insurance industry by receiving awards such as overall sales leader, excellence in life insurance sales, and recognition of outstanding Group Benefit sales. Rob has been a consistent top financial advisor and is among the leading producers within the insurance industry since beginning his career.
Rob was the 2017 recipient of the Jack Hopwood Award. This award is given to Great West Life Assurance Company advisors who continually support their clients and their communities. To celebrate these exceptional advisors, every two years Great West Life presents the Jack Hopwood Memorial award to an advisor who best emulates Jack Hopwood's dedication to the community.
Neil & Associates (2006) Inc. was the 2017 recipient of the Dan H. Minchin Award. This award was established in 1995 and it recognizes local businesses for long term achievement. This award recognizes a longstanding business member that has established itself as an exemplary business, has become a cornerstone of the greater Grande Prairie area, and is a strong supporter of the Chamber. In its tenure, the business has conducted itself responsibly and has kept in mind the best interests of the community. The recipient is a business that people can observe and say, "They do a good job and they are a very valuable asset to the community."
- Former member of the Agents Advisory Council with Great West Life
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of CALU (Conference & Advanced Life Underwriting)
- Former President of the Grande Prairie chapter of Advocis, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Former Chair of the Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital Foundation
- Former provincial board member of Alberta Alcohol & Drug Commission (AADAC)
- Member & Speaker of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Member & past president of the Swan City Rotary Club
- Former board member of Child Adolescent Services Association in Edmonton
- Former board member of the Community Foundation of Northwestern Alberta