Tab Pollock, QAFP™, EPC®
Tab has worked with the team at Neil & Associates since December 2010. He takes pride in providing his clients with sound advice and great service. Tab is a member of Advocis, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada.
He is very active in the community volunteering for many organizations and continually pursuing further education:
- Past director and past chair of the Grande Prairie District Chamber of Commerce
- Past chair of the Alberta Chamber of Commerce
- Certified dual program Dale Carnegie instructor
- Member of the Swan City Rotary Club
- Past director on the Canadian Chamber of Commerce Board
- Past vice-chair and public member on the Grande Prairie Regional College Board of Governors.
- Past vice-president for the board of the Northern Alberta Chapter of Advocis
- Member of Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA)
- Holds "Elder Planning Counselor" designation - EPC ®
- Qualified Associate Financial Planner designation - QAFP™
Tab has strong communication and leadership skills and his ability to build strong relationships are Tab’s strengths. He is a born leader and respected in his industry and the community.